Location: City Hall - Room 653
|Edward J. Bradley
President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
Judge Bradley received his B.S. from the University of Pennsylvania in 1950 and his LL.B. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1953. He was appointed as a judge of the Court of Common Pleas of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania on August 9, 1965. He was subsequently elected to a full term in 1965 and reelected in November 1975. Judge Bradley was elected President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas on April 11, 1975. He was retained as President Judge on April 11, 1980 and again in 1985.
Judge Bradley is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Lawyer's Club of Philadelphia, the American Judiciary Society, the American Judges Association, the Justinian Society, the Catholic Philopatrian Literary Institute, the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick, and the Order Sons of Italy.