Court of Common Pleas
PRESIDENT JUDGE GENERAL COURT REGULATIONS
- No. 2000-01 Re: Amendment of Phila.R.Civ.P.No. 212.2, 1012, 1028, and 4007.1
- No. 2000-02 Re: Procedure for the Appointment of a Guardian and Obtaining Approval to Provide Medical Treatment for Alleged Incapacitated Persons and Minors Subject to the Jurisdiction of the Orphans’ Court Division.
- No. 2000-03 Re: Distribution of Business within the Court of Common Pleas Nonprofit Corporations.
- No. 2000-05 In re: Amendment or Recession of Phila.R.Civ.P.No. 51, 201, 206.1, 206.2, 206.3, 209, 212.1(A) and (B), 212.4 and 215.
- Status of Local Civil Rules With CHANGES ADOPTED BY THE BOARD OF JUDGES ON 5/18/2000
PRESIDENT JUDGE ADMINISTRATIVE DOCKET
PRESIDENT JUDGE DISBARMENT DOCKET Updated Monday, March 16, 2015
President Judge Attorney Disciplinary and Disbarment Docket Issued Pursuant to Joint General Court Regulation No. 96-3 Attorneys Who Have Been Disbarred or Suspended from Practice of Law
Click Here to view the Disciplinary and Disbarment Docket
Click Here to Search the Disciplinary and Disbarment Docket by Attorney Name
PRESIDENT JUDGE INACTIVE ATTORNEY LIST Updated Friday, April 17, 2015
President Judge Inactive Attorney List Issued Pursuant to Joint General Court Regulation No. 96-3 Attorney on Inactive Status for Failure to Comply with Continuing Education and/or Failure to Pay Attorney Fees.
Click Here to view the Inactive Attorney List
Click Here to Search the Inactive Attorney List by Attorney Name
ADMINISTRATIVE JUDGE ADMINISTRATIVE DOCKET
ADMINISTRATIVE JUDGE ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATION
ADMINISTRATIVE JUDGE ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER
All Orders and Regulations