Notice: All courts will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY, except Municipal Court's Arraignment Court, Bail Acceptance and the filing of Emergency Protection from Abuse Petitions at the Stout Center for Criminal Justice, 1301 Filbert St.
Notice: As part of our ongoing effort to provide our visitors with the best experience possible, we're preparing to launch the next generation of our website. Please note this site (http://www.philacourts.us) is a Beta version of the new Philadelphia Courts website that is still undergoing final testing before its official release.
Ways to Pay Your Child Support
n-Court (telephone) - 1-866-993-6019
- This vendor deals solely with credit card payments and each transaction carries a 3% processing fee. Once payment is made, the court is immediately notified so the individual's case(s) can be noted and further action taken if necessary.
PA SCDU (mail)
PO Box 69110
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9110
- Please print the defendant's name and ten (10) digit PACSES member ID.
- DO NOT MAIL CASH
PA SCDU (telephone) - 1-800-955-2305
- This option is credit card based and carries a 2.95% processing fee for each payment under $700. Any payment over $700 is charged a flat fee of $20. This transaction will reflect on our system in 1-2 business days.
Cashier Booth - 1501 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Located on the 8th floor of the Courthouse, the cashier accepts cash, money order, and cashier checks. Checks and money orders should be made payable to "PA SCDU." (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
Expert Pay www.expertpay.com
- This option links to your bank account. It takes approximately a week to set up and is free of charge. Once your account is ready, you can set up automatic withdraw or complete the transaction on demand. The transaction will reflect on all systems the following day.
Other Options Include: